Tuesday 19 April 2022

MOVING ALONG

 

GOD'S BUILDING A CHURCH


Things are coming along nicely at the CHURCH OF THE BLESSED CURMUDGEON. We have resource consents in the pipeline, registration papers have been filed, a block of land has been appropriated taken bought borrowed from some old people and site clearing is in progress. There was an old church on the land but that is being removed thanks to the support of the acolytes deacons who have signed up.

"Thanks Brother Robert, that'll do nicely for the fire-pit and hangi."


"When you've finished there Sisters, I have another job for you."

The church itself, as we've said will be the floating one that is to be bought (all contributions gratefully appreciated) but a boathouse and bar/cabana chapel is being built on the beach.

SHEESH!

2 comments:

  1. Shouldn't your first thought be to writing a creed?
    Maybe
    "I believe in materialism.
    I reject all that is good and god given.
    Matter came of nothing.
    I acknowledge that science does not support my beliefs because it is empirical and demands proof
    of which I cannot provide any.
    My arguments come from silence"

    ReplyDelete

REALMS OF FANTASY

 A while ago I promised to update the Nicene Creed. See:  HERE I got busy and then forgot about it - mea culpa. As it's a slow day, tenn...